Sun, Apr 02|
Daredevils & Queens Salon + Education
Foilayage with Confidence- April
Join us and learn a fast application technique giving the most impact with less time. while creating a beautiful lived in look !
Time & Location
Apr 02, 11:30 AM – 1:10 PM
Daredevils & Queens Salon + Education, 122 4th St 122 4th Street Santa Rosa, CA 95401
About the event
Spend the afternoon with @Jadepozo. Learn some of her tips and tricks for creating the perfect lived-in color.
She will demonstrate how to customize effortless looks you can use on any client, every day. From long hair to short hair, lived-in blondes to dimensional brunettes, you will learn to optimize your application time while providing your client with the highest impact service.
Jade will be showcasing her technique on a live model, then you will replicate on a doll head.
The first half of our session will be a demonstration on a live model, The second half our session will be hands on for you to practice the application technique.
We will end the class with a mini photo shoot, including two poses. Learn how to angle your clients for beautiful hair shots!
You leave feeling inspired and confident.
What you will learn:
• A simple and effective foiling technique to maximize soft, lived-in, dimensional color without the need to root smudge.
• Placement for most impact and low maintenance.
• Tips and tricks to create beautiful hair photos.
What to bring:
• Clips, tail comb, wet brush
• Gloves, foil, 2 bowls and hair color brushes
• Refillable drinking water bottle
• Coffee, water and light snacks
• Mannequin head, Lightner and developer
•fun, supportive learning environment
Don't hesitate to reach out with any questions!
All ticket sales are final, non- refundable and have no cash value.
**Must be a licensed Cosmetologist.